13.12. A transfer case - removal and installation
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Lift a front of the car and establish on supports.
3. Remove guards of a box and merge from a box oil.
4. Designate positions of driveshafts concerning flanges of a transfer case, unscrew bolts disconnect both driveshafts.
5. Disconnect wires from the sensor of inclusion of the forward bridge and a cable of a speedometer (photo).
6. Remove торсионы (Hl. 11).
11.9 Bolts of fastening of a transfer case differ in the sizes (3 bottom shown in a picture of a bolt is longer than the others) therefore before an otvorachivaniye designate their arrangement.
7. Prop up transmission by a support and remove a stretcher.
8. Unscrew a nut of fastening of a rod of a transfer case to a control lever (photo) and remove a rod from a hairpin.
9. Establish a support under a case of a transfer case. Unscrew bolts of fastening of a box (photo), displace a box back and carefully lower on a floor.
10. Assembly is carried out upside-down. Grease the demountable planes of cases of a transfer case and transmission by structure with number according to the Nissan KP610-00250 catalog, or equivalent. At installation of driveshafts combine the labels put at dismantling.