15.20. Air removal from a wheel hydraulic actuator
To remove air from a hydraulic actuator of a wheel it is necessary at any dismantling of the highway, irrespective of those measures, which were accepted to prevent air hit.
1. Check liquid level, if necessary restore, having added to a label on щупе a tank. Warm up hydraulic actuator liquid for what idling the engine rotate a wheel in both parties within 2 minutes.
2. Lift a car front so that wheels only slightly concerned a floor.
3. Turn a wheel here and there against the stop not less than 10 times, thus do not allow strong impact with limiters, hold a wheel at the end of each course.
4. Check liquid level.
5. Start the engine, and, some minutes of work later idling, stop. Check liquid level.
6. Start the engine for some seconds, stop and check liquid level. Turn wheels in both parties against the stop not less than 10 times, again check liquid level.
7. If after these procedures in a tank foam is observed, and operation of the pump is accompanied by the increased noise, air is not removed from a hydraulic actuator. In this case wait while foam will not disappear, check level of liquid and repeat procedure.
8. If after several cycles of pumping air is not removed, in system there is a leak. Ask the assistant to turn a wheel against the stop several times and to maintain in completely turned out condition (no more than 15 seconds). During turn of wheels examine hoses and tubes and check leak existence. If the leak is absent, the hydraulic booster is faulty and the car it is necessary to check in car-care center.