16.11. Cowl locks - removal and installation.
1. The lock of a cowl consists of two parts - a latch mounted from the interior of a cowl, being hooked with a clamp strengthened on a partition of a front of the car. The locking part of the lock, that part which the cable for a priotkryvaniye of a cowl joins is regulated only not regulated.
2. To remove the lock outline contours of bolts of fastening and unscrew bolts (photo).
3. At installation combine bolts with the outlined contours.
4. For removal of a clamp remove a forward decorative lattice, unscrew fastening screws, disconnect a cable of a drive and get a clamp.
5. Periodically grease a latch and a clamp.
10.2 Bolts of fastening of the lock cowl:
12.2 Details of a back cover ("Pathfinder")
1. Adjustable lock of a cover
2. Adjustable lock of a back cover
4. Facing slip
6. Cover loop
7. Adjustment of loops of a cover (from a body)
8. A cover of the viewing hatch for access to the fuel filter
9. Fastening of a spare wheel