9.8. Regulator of a stream of air
1. Disconnect from a regulator a hose (see a photo in GL.4, section 9).
2. Disconnect the socket.
3. Unscrew bolts and remove a regulator from a soaking-up collector.
4. It is independently possible to define tension existence on a regulator, resistance of a regulator, and also lock closing at a regulator warming up. If the zaslonka is not closed in the presence of tension and normal resistance, a regulator hand over in car-care center for diagnostics.
5. Remember the provision of a lock of a regulator. At temperature 1419 ° About a lock should block channel about a half. At temperature fall the lock opens more.
7.10 Tension check on a regulator
6. Submit on a regulator by means of auxiliary wires (in one of them solder in a safety lock) tension from the battery.
7. At a regulator warming up a current from the battery the lock should block the channel (approximately for 5 mines). In this case the regulator is serviceable, execute operations, since item 10.
8. If the lock is closed too long, check resistance of a regulator.
9. If resistance differs from norm, replace a regulator.
10. Check tension on a regulator, having connected the voltmeter between conclusions and and b of the socket (photo). Tension should be about 12 In and later 5 seconds to decrease to 0. Otherwise regulator conducting is faulty.
11. The regulator can not work if there is no connection with weight via the processor block, despite tension existence on a conclusion "and". Check integrity of a wire from a regulator to the processor block.
12. Installation is carried out upside-down. Replace a sealing ring.