9.9. Regulator of pressure of fuel both solenoidal valve check and replacement
1. The solenoidal valve of a regulator of pressure of fuel provides the annex of depression to a regulator during the moment
start-up of the hot engine and increase of pressure of injection.
2. The valve needs check if in work ре a Torah at hose connection from the valve failures are observed, and at artificial creation of depression the regulator works normally.
3. Disconnect the socket from the valve and check tension from the battery. The disconnected valve should not pass air.
4. The faulty valve replace.
5. Disconnect wires and hoses and turn out the valve
6. Installation is carried out upside-down.
7. Execute a decompression.
8. Disconnect the battery from weight.
8.9 Regulator of pressure of fuel 1. Vacuum hose 2. Regulator
9. Weaken collars, designate and disconnect 2 fuel hoses (photo).
10. Disconnect a vacuum hose and the socket of the sensor of temperature of fuel.
11. Weaken a collar and disconnect a hose of a return gasoline pipe line from below a regulator.
12. Unscrew bolts and remove a regulator.
13. Installation is carried out upside-down.