11.4. The blocking switch - check and adjustment
1. The switch carries out two functions - closes wires of a signal of a backing at position of the selector R and prevents starter inclusion in positions of the selector of others than R or N. Check and adjustment of the switch are necessary in case lamps of a signal of a backing do not burn or the starter does not join in position of the selector P or N.
2. Disconnect from the switch of a wire and remove the switch.
3. Check a chain between sensor conclusions at each position of the selector (photo).
Transfer the selector to situation N and be convinced that the chain is closed at a variation position of the selector approximately on 1,5 ° in both directions.
3.5а the Screw of an adjusting opening (on a part of rear-wheel cars).
3.5в Move the switch a prutok, conceal, that the adjusting opening coincided with an opening in a rotor
4. If the corner of shift of the selector at which disconnection is observed, differs from norm, or conclusions become isolated not in all positions of the selector, the switch is necessary for adjusting.
5. Execute the following:
1). Transfer the selector to situation N.
3.5г At switch adjustment on all-wheel drive cars of 1987-88 pass a prutok through openings in the switch and the selector lever
2). On cars except all-wheel drive 1987-88 unscrew the screw (photo).
3). Release bolts of the switch (photo).
4). Move the switch a prutok in diameter of 2 mm inserted into an opening so that the adjusting opening coincided with an opening in a rotor behind the switch. Holding the switch in this situation tighten bolts.
5). Get a prutok and wrap the screw.
6. After adjustment check a chain between sensor conclusions (see above).
At abnormal operation of the switch after adjustment the switch replace.