17.12. A sound signal - check
1. Cars are equipped with sound signals of high-pitch and low tone which are mounted behind a front bumper under headlights. Signals join the button or in the wheel center, or one of lateral buttons (on a part of cars). The relay of a sound signal is mounted under the forward panel on the left side.
2. In the absence of a signal check a safety lock.
3. If the safety lock is serviceable, disconnect a wire from one of signals and connect a signal directly to the battery. If the signal is not present, either the signal is faulty, or there is a break of connection with weight. Similarly check other signal.
10.2 Replacement of lamps of lighting devices
1. Plafond of illumination of salon and cargo compartment
2. Plafond of illumination of registration plate
3. Back combination of lamps
4. Forward repeater of turns
5. Forward index of turns
10.3 Cartridges of 4 types used in lighting devices
1. To remove
2. To establish
4. If at connection with the battery the signal is, the signal relay is faulty. Also it is necessary to check contact of connection to weight on a steering column and wires.