17.9. Headlights - adjustment
1. Headlights are regulated by screws (photo). It is independently possible to adjust approximately only a bunch of headlights, exact adjustment is carried out in car-care center.
2. Establish the car on an equal surface opposite to the screen (wall) approximately in 9 m.
3. Measure distance from the headlight center to a floor and draw on the screen the line.
4. Measure distance from an axis of symmetry of the car to the center of headlights and note on the screen two vertical lines, having received thereby projections of the centers of headlights (two perekrestiya).
5. Remove a frame of headlights. For adjustment it is necessary to tighten at first adjusting screws, and, releasing, to establish a bunch in perekrestiya on the screen.
6. Include a passing or driving beam of headlights and, rotating adjustment screws across, establish a bunch on vertical labels. - Then rotating adjustment screws down, establish bunches on a perekrestiya.
7. Shake the car and be convinced that both bunches returned to a starting position.