5.8. A head of the block of cylinders - dismantling.
1. For dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders it is necessary to remove all valves and details of the klapanny mechanism. At the description it is supposed that cam-shafts and rollers with yokes are already removed (See. Part A).
2. All valves with details should be sorted separately that at assembly to establish on former places (photo).
3. Compress a spring of the first valve by means of the adaptation and take crackers (photo).ostorozhno release a valve spring, remove springs, a plate and a basic washer, remove from plugs caps.
4. Remove other valves.
8.2 Store each removed valve and details in a separate package
7.1а Hinged units of the 4-cylinder engine 1. Final collector 2. The pump of cooling liquid 3. Fan 4. Belt 5. Adjusting arm of the generator 6. Generator 7. Zolotnik of ventilation of a case 8. Sensor of pressure of oil 9. Tube of ventilation 1
7.16 Details of the 4-cylinder engine
1. Cover of a head of cylinders
2. Rollers with yokes
3. Springs and valves
4. Final valve
8. Spring washer
7.1в Hinged units of the VS engine
1. Ignition distributor
2. Final collector
3. Retsirkulyatsiya tube
5. Tube of an ezhektsiya of air
6. Support pillow
7. The pump of cooling liquid (for rear-wheel and/m)
7.1 g of the Detail of the V6 engine
2. Holder of an epiploon
4. Flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer)
5. A back plate (in all-wheel drive and/m it is established on hermetic)
7. Radical bearing
8. The pallet (for заднеприво
7.1д K24 engine Details
1. Washer of a leading disk
2. Leading disk
4. Radical bearings
6. A flywheel (for and/m from a manual transmission)
10. Framework of covers of radical bearings
9.6 Check of the demountable plane of a head
9.8 Width of a regional corbel of the valve
2. The corbel is absent
5. After removal of valves and their sorting out carefully clear a head of cylinders and check its condition.