8.15. Charge system check
1. Before check of the refused system of a charge completely charge the battery.
2. Check a condition of all wires and connections.
3. Be convinced of fire of a control lamp after ignition inclusion.
4. If the lamp does not burn, check a lamp. For this purpose disconnect on the generator a wire from SL conclusion, and a conclusion of L connect to weight. Include ignition and if lamps to the poprezhny does not burn, the lamp or conducting is faulty.
If the lamp lit up, is faulty either the generator, or a tension regulator. Attach a wire to a conclusion of SL and connect brushes to weight (a photo, see below) If at the included ignition the control lamp lights up, the regulator is faulty, the generator otherwise is faulty. Replace the faulty unit.
5. If at ignition inclusion the control lamp lights up, start the engine and transfer to idling. The lamp should go out. Otherwise replace the generator.
6. Finish turns to 1500 rpm and include headlights. If the control lamp is dimly shone, check tension between conclusions In and the L generator.
If tension less than 0,5 In, the generator replace.
If at the included headlights the control lamp does not burn, check tension on a conclusion In, without reducing engine turns (be convinced of correctness of connection with S conclusion).
If tension exceeds 15,5 In, replace a tension regulator.
7. If at inclusion of headlights idling the control lamp lights up, the generator replace.