6.4. A radiator - removal and installation
1. Remove the battery. Remove the bottom guard. To Sl liquid from a radiator.
2. Disconnect from a radiator hoses (including cooler hoses on and/m with automatic transmission).
3. Unscrew screws and remove a casing.
4. Unscrew bolts and remove a radiator.
5. Clear intercostal spaces of a radiator, if necessary wash out or hand over in repair.
6. Establish a radiator upside-down. Fill in liquid, warm up the engine and be convinced of lack of a leak. If necessary add liquid.