7.16. Tank removal and installation
Independent repair of a tank by the soldering or welding is strictly forbidden. At removal of a tank observe fire safety regulations.
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Unscrew a stopper and merge gasoline.
3. Disconnect and muffle all hoses (photo) Disconnect wires.
4. Remove a tank guard (if it is provided).
5. Unscrew bolts and carefully remove a tank.
6. It is recommended to wash out a tank immediately. Replace a tank at strong corrosion.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down.