12.3. A coupling pedal - removal, installation and adjustment
1. Disconnect a pusher of the main cylinder from a pedal.
2. Turn out from an arm the limiter of a pedal or the sensor of switching off of coupling.
3. Unscrew a nut and take an axis of a pedal (photo).
4. A returning spring
5. Sensor of switching off of coupling
6. ASCD switch (control cruise)
4. Remove a pedal and a spring:
5. Wash out details in solvent and replace what are strongly worn-out or damaged. The plug is pressed in a pedal therefore in case of the strengthened wear of the plug all pedal changes.
6. Installation is carried out upside-down.
2.6 At installation of a pedal grease the specified places 1. To grease
3.3 The main cylinder fastens to a partition of a motor compartment
Grease with konsistentny greasing a pedal axis, a persistent platform, сервопружину and a pin of a pusher of the main cylinder (photo)
7. After installation check height and a free wheeling of a pedal. If necessary adjust, having executed operations described in Chapter 1.