6.15. The proof-reader of idling - adjustment
1. Warm up the engine idling.
2. At the disconnected conditioner check idling turns, if necessary adjust (Hl. 1).
3. Turn on the conditioner and again check idling turns (on cars with automatic transmission the selector transfer to situation N).
4. Turns of idling should be on rear-wheel cars of 800 rpm, on all-wheel drive-950 rpm. Otherwise adjust screw rotation on the lever of the accelerating pump (photo), the screw of adjustment of idling not to touch.
5. Establish turns of idling of 800-950 rpm rotation of the adjusting screw (photo).
6. Several times press a pedal of a butterfly valve and be convinced that turns of idling correspond to norm with the switched-off and switched-on conditioner.