12.10. The directing plug of primary shaft of a check point - replacement
1. The directing plug is a support of primary shaft of a check point and is pressed in an opening in a back flange of the crankshaft. A condition of the plug it is necessary to check every time when coupling acts in film. If there are doubts concerning a plug condition, it is necessary to replace it.
2. Remove a transmission (Hl. 7А).
3. Remove coupling.
4. Wipe the plug and check a condition, having shined the plug an opening.
5. Vypressuyte plug (photo).
6. In the absence of a special stripper for a vypressovyvaniye of the plug remove the plug by means of hydroblow for this purpose fill deepening in the crankshaft with dense greasing, having carefully removed air, and strike on an opravka inserted into the plug. Diameter of an opravka should be not less internal diameter of the plug (photo). Get the plug and remove all greasing.
7. Press the new plug. The distance from external edge of the plug to a surface of a flange of the crankshaft should be And = 4 mm (photo).
8. Establish coupling and a transmission.
9.8 Installation of the new directing plug 1. The directing plug
10.1 The driveshaft A - Models 3S63H, 3S80B and 3S71A 1. Average support 2. Washer 3. Flange 4. Back section of a shaft 5. Forward section of a shaft 6. Collar of an average support 7. Arm 8. Crosspiece 9. Lock ring 10. Bearing