12.4. The main cylinder of coupling - removal, dismantling and installation
3. The main cylinder of coupling - removal, dismantling and installation
1. Disconnect a pusher of the main cylinder from a coupling pedal.
2. Disconnect from the cylinder the highway of a hydraulic actuator and merge liquid.
3. Turn out bolts of fastening and take the cylinder (photo).
4. Merge from a tank the remained liquid and clear the cylinder.
5. Remove a dustproof cover of the cylinder and get a restrictive ring (photo).
6. Get a pusher.
7. Drown the piston in the cylinder and turn out a restrictive bolt (photo).
8. Remove the piston assembled with a spring.
The design of the piston is not folding.
9. To replace a tank of a hydraulic actuator follows only in case of tank damage. The removed tank is subject to obligatory replacement.
10. Check a condition of an internal surface of the cylinder. At detection задиров, scratches or the painted sites the cylinder replace.
11. If an internal surface in a good condition, replace only a sealant.
12. Before installation of details it is necessary to grease them with brake liquid.
13. Fingers establish piston cuffs in the corresponding grooves, watching correctness of their orientation (photo).
14. Assembly of the cylinder is carried out upside-down.
15. Installation is carried out upside-down. Check height of a pedal of coupling and a free wheeling (Hl. 1), remove air from a hydraulic actuator (see below).
3.5 The restrictive ring can be removed by means of a narrow screw-driver
3.7 Main cylinder of a hydraulic actuator of coupling 1. Cover of a tank 2. Nutritious tank 3. Collar 4. Lock-nut 5. Dustproof cover 6. Restrictive ring 7. Pusher 8. Piston 9. Возвращающа
3.13 The correct installation of cuffs of the piston (are specified by shooters). Working edges of cuffs should be turned in the specified direction