15.10. Springs of a back suspension bracket - removal and installation
1. Lift a back part of the car and establish supports under a frame.
2. Raise the back bridge a jack substituted under a case of a reducer.
3. Unscrew nuts and take shock-absorbers from the bottom Hairpins (photo).
4. Carefully lower the back bridge before complete unloading of springs.
5. Remove springs and cups. Examine cups, at detection of damages replace.
11.2 Otvorachivaniye of nuts of drafts of the stabilizer 1 Draught
9.6 The painted corbel on a spring and a label on the lower part should be directed and the party of a back part of the car
3. Bottom cup
4. Oriyentatsionnye of a label
5. To a back part of the car
6. Installation is carried out upside-down. At installation сориентируйте springs so that the label was directed towards a back part of the car (photo). Nuts of shock-absorbers finally tighten after car lowering on wheels.