15.12. The stabilizer of a back suspension bracket - removal and installation
1. Lift a back part of the car and establish on supports.
2. Unscrew nuts of drafts of the stabilizer (photo).
3. Disconnect drafts from the bottom bars and the stabilizer.
4. Unscrew bolts of arms and remove the stabilizer.
5. If necessary remove from the plug stabilizer.
6. Check a condition of plugs of drafts, if necessary replace.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down. Establish all details in their former order. Bolts of arms of the stabilizer finally tighten after car lowering.