2.11. Check of a condition of the hoses located in a motor compartment.
1. Hoses of the conditioner are checked and change only in car-care center service.
10.2 Scraper extraction from a shchetkoderzhatel
2. Under the influence of high temperatures in a motor compartment gradually there is a hardening and destruction of the rubber and plastic hoses which are ensuring functioning of various units of the engine. It is necessary to check periodically a condition of hoses, existence on them of cracks and hardening, weakening of connections, tightness violation. The procedure for test of hoses of system of cooling is described in section 9.
3. A part of hoses fasten by means of collars. Check durability of an inhaling of collars as weakening of fastening leads to tightness violation. In those places in which collars are not provided, check reliability of consolidation of a hose on unions, elasticity loss in such connections owing to swelling or hardening of hoses is not allowed, tightness of connection otherwise is broken.
4. Vacuum hoses can be distinguished on color, or on the color strips pasted on them. For various systems of the engine vacuum hoses with various in the thickness of walls, resistance to compression by atmospheric pressure and thermal stability are used. At replacement track that new vacuum hoses in accuracy corresponded to the replaced.
5. Often the hose can be checked only after removal from the car. If some hoses act in film, previously put labels on interfaced the union and hoses subsequently not to break their relative positioning.
6. At check of a condition of vacuum hoses at the same time examine also plastic tees. Check existence on them of cracks, and also hose deformations in a prileganiye place to the union of a tee which can cause tightness violation.
12.1 Height (h) and free wheeling (and) pedals of a brake 1. Pusher 2. Switch of a signal of braking Η, 4-Lock-nut 5. Floor
7. For check of leaks listen through a hose piece with internal diameter about 6 mm, having put a hose to a checked place. Characteristic "hissing" will indicate leak existence.
8. Check a condition of rubber fuel hoses, existence of damages on them.
9. At replacement of the fuel highway on injector engines the new highway should correspond in accuracy applied in fuel system of engines of this type.
10. At replacement of hoses always establish collars with screw fastening.
11. Metal tubes are usually used in the fuel highway for connection of the fuel pump with a regulator of pressure of fuel on a comb of nozzles. Check existence on tubes of the braided sites and small arising cracks.
12. At replacement it is necessary to establish only seamless steel tubes. Tubes from copper or aluminum do not approach, as do not maintain vibrating loadings from the engine.
13. Check a condition of metal tubes and unions of system of a hydraulic actuator of brakes in junctions with the main brake cylinder and the batcher, existence of cracks and the weakened connections is not allowed.