2.17. Driveshaft check
1. Lift a back part of the car and establish on supports.
2. Check existence on a shaft of cracks and dents. At detection of any damages a shaft replace.
3. Check leak existence from under epiploons of a secondary shaft of a check point and a reducer of the back bridge.
4. Turning a wheel, check noise and люфты in kardanny hinges.
5. For check люфтов in hinges turn a shaft at the fixed wheel, or. shake a shaft in the cross-section direction. Any люфт points to wear of kardanny hinges.
17.9 Damage of covers of a semi-axis (are specified by shooters) results in fast wear of CV JOINTS
6. Check an inhaling of bolts of fastening of flanges of the driveshaft.
7. Similarly check a condition of a forward shaft of hinges (on cars 4x4).
8. Be convinced of lack of a leak of an epiploon of a transfer case.
9. Check a condition of CV JOINTS, covers and an epiploon of semi-axes (photo), a condition of collars of covers. The leak on a feather a reducer indicates in the afternoon damage of an internal epiploon, and a leak about a wheel - on damage an epiploon of a forward nave.