2.43. High-voltage wires - check and replacement
1. The condition of high-voltage wires is checked without fail at replacement of spark plugs with the new.
2. High-voltage wires should be examined separately.
3. Carefully disconnect a wire from a spark plug (see above).
4. Examine an internal part of a tip and check corrosion existence in the form of a light powder raid. Check density of a prileganiye of a tip to a candle, if necessary turn in grips of the boss.
5. Carefully wipe a wire on all length pure rags, having removed all deposits of dirt and oil, check a wire condition.
6. Disconnect a wire from a cover of the distributor of ignition, having pulled for a rubber cover. Check existence of corrosion and density of a prileganiye of a wire, put a wire into place.
7. If necessary replace wires in a set (on sale there are ready wires of the picked-up length with the established tips).