2.37. Oil replacement in a reducer back (or forward) the bridge
The oil replacement procedure in forward and back reducers is identical.
1. Make a trip on some kilometers, lift the car and establish on supports.
2. Prepare accessories, substitute the pallet.
3. Release a drain stopper.
4. Carefully turn out a stopper.
5. Merge oil in the pallet.
6. Check a finger existence at the bottom of a case of particles of metal. Existence of particles indicates wear of details of a reducer and need of repair. Clear and wrap a drain stopper.
7. Unscrew a stopper of a control opening and fill in oil to bottom edge of a control opening.
8. Wrap a stopper of a control opening.