3.10. A soaking-up collector - removal and installation
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Merge cooling liquid.
3. Remove the air filter.
4. Disconnect a hose of the vacuum amplifier.
5. Designate and disconnect hoses from a soaking-up collector and from the butterfly valve or carburetor case.
10.8 Tubes of ventilation of a case
6. Disconnect fuel hoses from tubes (on injector engines previously execute a decompression, see. Hl. 4).
7. Disconnect from a soaking-up collector vacuum hoses of the valve of a retsirkulyatsiya.
8. Disconnect a tube from the retsirkulyatsiya valve, and also a tube from a zolotnik of ventilation of a case (photo).
9. Disconnect a butterfly valve cable.
10. Disconnect conducting sockets from the carburetor and a collector.
11. Remove the top hose of a radiator.
12. Unscrew the bottom bolt of the thermostat and disconnect a battery cable on weight.
13. Disconnect a hose of cooling liquid in the lower part of a collector.
14. Disconnect a hose from the valve of ventilation of a case
15. Unscrew bolts and remove soaking-up collector assembled with the carburetor (or the butterfly valve case) and other units.
16. Clear a collector.
17. Establish on a collector new laying. Screw two bottom bolts with washers in a head of cylinders a slanted part of washers it should be turned in from the engine. Establish a collector and wrap bolts.
18. Tighten bolts with the set moment, from the center to the periphery in a cross order.
19. Other operations are carried out upside-down.
20. Fill the engine with liquid. Warm up the engine and be convinced of lack of a leak. Adjust idling turns.