3.22. A back epiploon - replacement
1. It is possible to replace an epiploon without removing the pallet and the crankshaft.
2. Remove transmission (Hl. 7).
21.4 Flywheel and leading disk of the hydrotransformer
2. Intensifying plate
3. Remove coupling.
4. Remove a flywheel or a leading disk of the hydrotransformer.
5. Hook and carefully get an epiploon.
6. Check a condition of a condensed neck of the crankshaft. At detection on a neck of deep development and other defects the crankshaft replace.
7. Oil an epiploon for the engine, working edges grease with molybdenic greasing.
8. Dress an epiploon and carefully press in hammer blows on a pro-rate.
9. Establish a flywheel or a leading disk of the hydrotransformer.
10. Establish coupling and an intensifying plate.
11. Establish transmission.