3.21. A flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer) - removal and installation
1. On cars from a manual transmission remove the coupling mechanism in collecting (Hl. 8). On cars with automatic transmission remove transmission (Hl. 7).
2. Unscrew bolts of fastening of a flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer) to the crankshaft, having unbent lock washers and having rested a screw-driver against a gear wreath to fix from a provorachivaniye (photo).
3. Carefully remove a flywheel from the crankshaft.
4. Unscrew bolts and take a back intensifying plate of the engine (photo). Check existence of a leak of oil through back caps.
3. On cars with a formula 4x4 put hermetic
4. Leading disk
5. For automatic transmission
5. Check integrity of teeths of a wreath, at strong damages a flywheel (disk) replace.
6. The procedure for test of a flywheel is described in GL.8.
7. Clear surfaces of a prileganiye of the crankshaft and a flywheel.
8. Establish an intensifying plate.
9. Establish a flywheel, having replaced a lining.
10. Tighten bolts in a cross order.
11. Other operations are carried out upside-down.