3.7. A cam-shaft - removal and installation
1. Uncover heads of cylinders.
2. Turn out candles.
3. Establish the piston of the 1st cylinder in VMT of a step of compression.
4. Put labels on a chain and a cam-shaft asterisk. If the head does not act in film, violation of a relative positioning of these details is not allowed.
5. Prepare a wooden wedge with the sizes of 250x19 mm and width on the one hand 30-37 mm, and with another - 25 mm.
6. Get a cap and unscrew an asterisk bolt, take a cam of a drive of the fuel pump (photo).
7. To Rasklinta a chain, having entered a wedge a being narrowed part down. A chain convergence from a crankshaft gear wheel. it is not allowed.
8. Carefully remove an asterisk, holding a chain which should remain on a wedge (photo).
9. Remove rollers with yokes.
10. Remove a cam-shaft, having paid attention to pin orientation at an end face.
11. Check a cam-shaft condition (see below).
12. Establish a cam-shaft, without breaking initial orientation of a pin. Previously grease support and necks of a shaft (photo).
13. Establish rollers of yokes. Tighten bolts by hand. Two average bolts tighten with the moment of 17 N of m.
14. Dress a chain on an asterisk, having carefully removed from a wedge and dress an asterisk on a cam-shaft. The pin should come into the second deepening of an asterisk, and the labels put before dismantling should be combined.
15. Clean a wedge and wrap a bolt, establish a cam of a drive of the fuel pump. Tighten a bolt with the set moment. Grease a cap with hermetic and establish in a head of cylinders.
16. Tighten bolts of rollers of yokes with the set moment.
17. Adjust valves.
18. Establish a cover.
19. Warm up the engine and again adjust gaps taking into account norms for the heated-up engine.