3.9. Springs of valves and maslosjemny caps - replacement
1. Uncover heads of cylinders and rollers with yokes.
2. Turn out candles (on one on the cylinder).
3. Establish the piston of the 1st cylinder in VMT of a step of compression. Change springs and caps in an engine (1-3-4-2) operating procedure.
4. Fix the valve, having submitted the compressed air or a soft flexible prutok (photo). If the compressed air leaves the cylinder, the head should be removed and repaired.
9.4 Valve fixing by the compressed air at spring removal...
5. Compress a spring and take crackers (photo).
6. Remove a plate, a spring and a cap.
7. Wrap up a valve core a tape and get a prutok.
8. Check a core condition the valve. Check a core bend, having turned the valve.
9. Check freedom of moving of the valve in the plug. When jamming valve the head of cylinders should be removed and repaired.
10. Again fix the valve.
11. Grease a core of the valve and dress a cap.
12. Establish springs a dense navivka towards a head of cylinders, establish plates.
13. Compress a spring and establish crackers.
14. Get from the cylinder a prutok.
15. Repeat operations for other valves.
16. Further assembly is carried out upside-down.