3.5. The roller with yokes - removal and installation
1. Uncover heads of cylinders.
2. The roller with yokes fastens to a head 10 bolts. Release bolts on 1/4 turn, as it should be from the center to the periphery. Unscrew bolts but do not get.
3. Remove the roller with yokes.
4. If yokes do not act in film, leave on a place of 4 extreme bolts (in opposite a case assembly will break up). If yokes act in film for repair, be guided by the description in section 6.
5. At installation tighten bolts by hand and tighten with the set moment, doing on 1/4 turn for reception.