4.15. Details of the klapanny mechanism - check
1. At detection on support of a cam-shaft of wear tracks or developments replace a head of cylinders (photo).
2. Measure diameters of basic necks and cam-shaft support, define gaps (photo). Compare results to the standard. If at least one of the sizes does not correspond to norm, replace a head of cylinders, a cam-shaft or both these details.
3. Check palpation of a cam-shaft (photo). If palpation does not correspond to norm, a cam-shaft replace.
4. Check wear of cams, having measured their size and having subtracted standard (photo). If wear exceeds norm, a cam-shaft replace.
5. Check a condition of a surface of hydropushers (photo).
6. Check diameter, a pusher and the interfaced opening in the case (photo). Replace a pusher or the case if their wear exceeds norm.
7. Check a gap between a pusher and an opening which should correspond to norm if both details are not worn-out. To change a pusher and the case it is recommended together, being based on gap size.
8. Check diameters of the roller and openings in yokes, define gaps (photo). If diameters and gaps differ from norm, the roller and yokes replace.