4.19. A flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer) -
1. Remove transmission (Hl. 7).
2. On cars from a manual transmission remove the coupling mechanism (Hl. 8).
3. Put labels of orientation of a flywheel on the crankshaft (photo).
4. Unscrew bolts of fastening of a flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer) to the crankshaft (photo).
19.3 Designation of an initial installation site of a flywheel (it is necessary not to break balancing
5. Remove a flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer)
6. Check a condition of a frictional surface of a flywheel. Polish minor defects. Check a deviation from the plane in calibre and щупами.
7. Combine the labels put at dismantling and establish a flywheel.
8. Further operations are carried out upside-down.